Menu
MJTH
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

£125 Retail Voucher not received

I joined Virgin Media in April but have still not received my £125 Retail Voucher which was part of the offer on my contract. How long does it normally take?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: £125 Retail Voucher not received

MJTH wrote:

I joined Virgin Media in April but have still not received my £125 Retail Voucher which was part of the offer on my contract. How long does it normally take?

28 days after installation of services then up up to a week for the voucher email to arrive at the email address you gave VM when signing up. Check the spam folder during that 28 to 35 after installation period.

If you've had your services installed for longer than 35 days: you need only wait up to three days for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here. They'll fill in an exception, that'll get your eligibility checked and when/if you pass the check, you'll receive the vouchers in 7 to 10 days.

Or pop a quick call in to the Customer Care Team: ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> option 1 (broadband etc) -> confirm your details -> from the menu choose option 4 -> option 1. Ask for a exception form to be filled in regarding your unreceived vouchers.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi MJTH

Thanks for popping by with your voucher query. My apologies this has not been sent automatically to you.

I've raised the form request for you on your account for our rewards exceptions teams to look into this for you.

They will send an email of confirmation to you in the next 3-5 working days. This gets emailed to the original sign up email you joined us with

Please pop back to the forums with a post if this doesn't arrive to you by then, and if there's anything else we can help with, just give us a shout Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

MJTH
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen I have still not received any email regarding the £125 retail voucher.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi MJTH,

Thanks for your patience whilst Karen looked into this for you. Smiley Happy 

The team have come back and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers.

You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
AJ357
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

I'm having the same issue regarding the retail voucher.

What steps do I need to take?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi AJ357,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi AJ357,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done tomorrow for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos