Menu
davidneves
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

£100 voucher

Hello I had my Virgin Media installed on the 30/09/2016 , and I haven't received my £100 retail reward voucher. Do I have to contact anyone about this? Thank you

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 voucher

davidneves wrote:

Hello I had my Virgin Media installed on the 30/09/2016 , and I haven't received my £100 retail reward voucher. Do I have to contact anyone about this? Thank you

By posting here you'll get a response soon from a member of staff here about it (favicon.png Forum Team), they'll look into it for you.

Or you can call in about it by ringing 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from all other phones -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> The once in the menu Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask for an exception form to be filled in regarding this matter.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi davidneves,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you.

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
davidneves
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much for your help. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

David Neves

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. Smiley Happy 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done by close of play today. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos