Menu
oriordans
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

£100 Gift Voucher

I've just recently joined Virgin. Date of installation 27th Aug. My first bill is due to be paid this month.
When signing up to Virgin I was offered £100 in gift vouchers. I have not received this as of yet.
Please can you tell me when I will be receiving them?
Thanks
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £100 Gift Voucher

Hi orirdans,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done today, 14th October. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

You should have the voucher email by now (35 days after installation at latest.) Checked your email's spam folder? If you don't mind waiting for it to be looked into, then in about 3 to 7 days you'll get a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here. The team member will look into it on your behalf and keep you updated regarding the matter.

Or if you prefer to get it looked into sooner by calling 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask for an exception form to be filled in regarding the yet to be received welcome gift. Doing this will get the matter looked into and you'll get updates about the situation.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
oriordans
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Checked all inbox and spam folders. No £100 voucher has been received.
My account number : ********

Please can you look into why I have not received this yet.
Thank you
Sean

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi oriodans,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi orirdans,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done today, 14th October. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

oriordans
Joining in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Still not received anything????
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi oriordans, 

Thanks for coming back to us and letting us know you are still waiting for your vouchers. 

I'll need to look in to this further so have sent your details over to the Rewards team to see why you are still waiting. Once I hear anything back from them, I shall come back to you. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi oriordans, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. 

The team have come back to me today to advise the voucher was sent on the 21st October. This was sent to the email address that we have on file for you. 

Have you been able to redeem these yet? If they're not in your inbox, check your spam folder too. 

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
lb_rezende
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have the same problem. I contracted Virgin Media in April and I did not receive any voucher so far. Can you check what is happening with my account?

Regards,

Leandro Bolzan de Rezende

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi lb_rezende,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to see a new face in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me in around 3 days.

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos