Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
thinlinzy

permanently engaged

hi.... our phone line has now been off for two days now, there is no dial tone and when i ring it on a mobil phone i just get the engaged tone. I've read some of the messages on this forum & this seems to be a common fault

Please use plain text.
Usually Always Right
Mark_B

Re: permanently engaged

Hi, apologies for the trouble you are having, I have checked the exchange and the line is locked out, if you have checked the equipment, then we will have to send out a technician to look into this.

Our appointment times are 8-12,12-4 or 4-7, if you need a technician please let us know when you are available and I will book in.

Thanks

Mark

Mark Brooks
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
thinlinzy

hi.....just to let you know that service has returned to my telephone, so thanks! if it was on your part:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Usually Always Right
Mark_B

Hi, good to hear, would like to take credit for the fix, but nothing to do with me!

Cheers

Mark

Mark Brooks
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.