Just joined
luzmaria

Phone will not let me make calls

I've been trying for the last 3 hours and my phone will not let me make out going phone calls but it still allows me to pick up...I can't phone virgin media for help, so what am I meant to do?

Please use plain text.
Tech Wizard I
Mark_B

Re: Phone will not let me make calls

Hi, what happens when you try to dial a number, can you receive incoming calls ok.

Thanks

Mark Brooks
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Just joined
luzmaria

When I dial a number all I can hear is a flat beep, i've tried to dial several numbers but none work expect when I call abroad with a calling card

Please use plain text.
Tech Wizard I
Mark_B

Hi, I have checked the account and this is not a fault, you will need to speak to customer service on 150 to rectify.

Thanks

Mark Brooks
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Just joined
luzmaria

ok thank you.
Please use plain text.