Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
sharonplym

4 and 5 digit number keeps calling

Hi

for the past 2 or 3 days i have been getting calls from a 4 and 6 digit number ( not even a proper number) when i answer there is no one on the other end then it rings out and says the caller has cleared the line i looked up the numbers on lne and its from some data marketing agency is there any way i can get these calls to stop no one has our land line number apart from close family and friends and the doctors as we dont give it out to try and stop unwanted calls we have only been with virgin media for coming up for 3 months 

Please use plain text.
Fix-a-Lot
Brian_J

Re: 4 and 5 digit number keeps calling

Hi sharonplym,

If you register your details with the telephone preferance service they should be able to help.

You can register online on,

http://www.mpsonline.org.uk/tps/

Thanks

Brian_J
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.