Menu
mel539
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

XBox One Interupted Connection

Please could someone help.

We have an Xbox One and connect wirelessly with SH2.

When gaming online we get disconnected after 5 minutes.

I have spoken with Microsoft who have replaced the console as they thought it was faulty but we are still experiencing the same problem.

I have tried a wired connection and this hasn't solved the problem.

Have also tried changing the wireless frequency as suggested by another user on the forum but still no joy.

Does anyone else have any ideas at how I can fix this.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: XBox One Interupted Connection

Hi mel539

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you are experiencing with the connection to your Xbox dropping. Everything looks ok when running a few checks on your hub. 

Is there any particular games that you notice this problem happening on?

Thanks for letting us know what you have tried so far. Can you put the hub into modem mode and let me know if the problems still persist? 

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
mel539
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We have put it into modem mode and as yet have not had a repeat of the problem.
Obviously whilst this has fixed the problem the solution is by no means ideal so your advice on the next sstep would be greatly appreciated.
So far we have experienced the problem with GTA5 and CODBO3
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mel539

Thanks for getting back to me. That's great to hear that modem mode has helped with this problem. It could be other devices taking up bandwidth, the router functions of the hub or it could be the route the connection takes. 

Can you try putting the hub into the DMZ (advanced settings of the hub) and let me know if this makes any difference?

Speak soon

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos