Menu
LadyGL
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Random disconnects whilst ingame

Hi,

I have been experiencing frequent disconnects for some time when playing Guild Wars 2 and have had many long conversations with ArenaNet to fix this issue.  Unfortunately they have not been able to find a solution to my problem.  I have now rejoined World of Warcraft and the problem is even worse - I get random disconnects at any point during the game and at random times during the day.  I have been through all of Blizzard's recommended steps, again no solution.

Has anyone had this problem?  We are using a SuperHub 2 with Vivid 200 package.  All connections to the hub are wired.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Random disconnects whilst ingame

Hey there LadyGL,

Thanks for posting, welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having when playing online, I know it's frustrated.

I'd like to cover the basics to ensure we're not overlooking a bigger problem. Could you perform a few speed tests and ping tests at different times of the day. If we don't find any issues with your connection we might need to explore the option of port forwarding or the security settings of your Hub.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
LadyGL
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

I may not have time to do any tests over the next few days, but I did run a check on the upstream/downstream status - it was recording quite a few T3 dropouts downstream (?). I gather this is significant.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LadyGL,

Thanks for posting!

I've picked up an issue with the network in your area affecting speeds at peak times - Ref.(F004845958). Our technicians are working to get this resolved as soon as possible and have set a review date of 22nd February 2017.

I have also picked up and issue with your Downstream power levels that will need to be addressed by a technician. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos