Menu
dazzer72
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cannot connect to PlayStation Network.

Cannot access PlayStation network with Wifi or lan on PS4. Also cannot access app on my iPhone when using wifi but can with normal mobile data. The error code on the console is WS-37432-9. This is an IP address issue reading into it. It seems that the SH IP address is not allowed by Sony for some reason. I have tried all ways on SH3 including modem mode. Can someone please help or rectify. Thank you.
0 Kudos
slw1502
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot connect to PlayStation Network.

I have had this problem before with VirginMedia. It was eventually sorted. Something to do with dynamic and static IP address. VirginMedia did sort for me though.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot connect to PlayStation Network.

Seems a bit odd that you were also assigned a different banned IP when you were in modem mode.

VM IP addresses are quite sticky and in the past staff have said it is difficult for them to assign you a new one.  However I have seen posts on here recently where customers say they have phoned VM, explained that they need to be assigned a different IP address and the support staff have done it.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.