Menu
SF_90
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't access Ubisoft Servers

Hi.

I have been having a problem where I can not access the Ubisoft servers while in game. This only happens on Assassin's Creed III, IV Black Flag and Rogue on the PC. I have contacted Ubisoft Support and am being told to do that same things or totally unrelated things (directx hooking software or compatibility mode) to solve the issue. Please note all my other Ubisoft games work fine and can connect to servers. These Assassin's Creed games run absolutely fine I just can't access online features.

I have port forwarding set up on the VM SH 2ac, Windows firewall and Bitdefender firewall. The necessary ports were provided by Ubisoft Support and when I use a port checker all listed ports are open. This happens on my PC and Laptop so I can't see this being an issue on the machines so must be VM or Ubisoft.

Coukd VM be blocking these servers from accessing my IP? Can anyone tell me any other possible reason for this problem to occur.

Thank you.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access Ubisoft Servers

Hello SF_90

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry we were a bit slow getting here. It is unlikely we are blocking you, I wonder if  some Ubisoft servers are blocking your WAN IP. How about temporarily trying modem only mode on the hub. This will change your IP and also eliminate port forward issues with the hub. Please keep us updated.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos