Menu
Paudeleke
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Black Ops 3 issues

Ive been analysing the latency/lag issues and I have noticed once it hits 4pm the game is completely unplayable and you can only go back and enjoy it after 12 am. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Black Ops 3 issues

Hi Paudeleke,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Black ops 3. From the timing you've mentioned it sounds like more than just an issues with the game but rather a peak time fault. I've tried to check your connection but have been unable to locate your account. 

I've just sent you a private message requesting some information so that I can investigate this further.

You can check your messages by clicking the envelope at the top of the forum. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Black Ops 3 issues

Hi Paudeleke,

Thanks for getting back to me with your details. I've now checked your connection and can see that you are affected by contention fault F002973798.

This fault will cause slow speeds and latency in peak times such as evenings and weekends. This certainly fits with the poor gaming you've had in these times. 

The fault is due for review 23/03/16. If you'd ever like an update on the progress of the work just bump this thread and we'll be happy to take another look for you. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos