Menu
Newtopcat
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Any tips to keep Xbox one connected to live?

Hi.
I've got a superhub 3 and an Xbox one. Ever since I got both, the Xbox regularly signs me out if Xbox live, even at the dashboard.

It's wired to the superhub 3 next to it and I've tried port forwarding Xbox live, moving to the DNZ etc.

Any other ideas?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Any tips to keep Xbox one connected to live?

Hi Newtopcat, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with the Super hub connection. 

I can see that you have a lot of devices active on this hub at the moment so I would like to strip everything back to the basics and see how we get on from there. Pop the hub into modem only mode and see if the connection is more stable. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Many thanks

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Newtopcat
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Emma. Won't I loose all my setup doing that though and have to start again? It's tricky finding the right time because out lights, heating, hot water and music systems all go though the hub
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Newtopcat, 

Thanks for getting back int touch, unfortunately you would need to re-set the connections back up again. 

To find out what may be causing the issues we need to try and eliminate as many variables as possible. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos