Menu
Devdevlin
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sort your dismal service out an actually answer people

My service has been on and off every 5 minutes now for the last 3 days with no sign of a fix i have been promised call backs with no call and still no service. I try contact your customer service an get the same old 15 minute waiting to have you hang up on me with no answer on 2 seperate occasions now so after over an hour in calls i am no closer to actually getting the service i pay for. I actually will be sending the mobile bill when i get it for your company to pay as I refuse over an hour in charges when you should simply provide the service i pay for every month. I have had repeat problems since signing up including over £100 in call charges which i have never had a home phone installed in my home. Absolutly every aspect of your service has been dismal and i really do hope that you do start to actually provide the services you advitise as that was what i pay for not this dreadful service you are giving me.
I will be switching service providers as soon as possible after today as being hung up on twice after 2 15 minute calls was the final straw as you cant even get a customer service line right
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Worst service ever

Ive merged your identical threads.

FYI its currently around a week for staff response on here.

0 Kudos
Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

As your post is in the E-mail section of the forum I am assuming that your issue is with the VM E-mail service.

I hate/have to inform you that VM consider their E-Mail service to be a "value added" service. As such it requires no (meaningful) support. That is no support whatsoever. It either works or it doesn't, and if it doesn't then it's just too bad for you.

As has been noted elsewhere on these forums, don't rely on an ISP provided E-Mail system, set up an ISP independent E-Mail address and use that instead. 

If your issues are more widespread and involve other aspects of your service such as not getting what you paid for then contact CISAS as soon as possible.  https://www.cedr.com/cisas/

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Devdevlin

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are or were having problems with broadband, we will do our best to help. When you called in the agent noted they were unable to find any problems with the connection and suspected a local wireless issue. Is that correct are wired devices more stable, if so we have a guide here that may help Getting the best Wireless Network Signal

At the moment the hub is showing continuously online for the last two days with no errors so fingers crossed it is working for you.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos