Menu
Therese
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ntl.com emails returned

Several of my .ntlworld.com emails are being returned to sender. Others are coming through OK. I am not being notified that they are being bounced back. I note that this occurred with others late last year. Can you help please as I may be missing some important messages.

thankyou

Therese

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: ntl.com emails returned

Actually your initial post was clear. If you follow the advice from Nicola_c it should help.

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Therese

Welcome to our forum, it does sound quite frustrating not knowing if you have missed an email we will try to help.

To begin would you please check that the spam folder is enabled in webmail and if so none of the missing emails are there, we have a post here kindly created by one of our Superusers that explains more Non Delivery of emails to Virgin Customers

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The other thing I'd point out is that just like undelivered post, undelivered email is returned to the sender.  So you would not get any notification that an email to you hasn't been delivered, unless the sender themselves notifies you by other means.

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

Therese
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thank you for your reply to my query. However I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough. It isn't emails that I have sent but ones that people are sending to me. They are being advised that their emails to me are being bounced back to them so I never received them. I know of 3 that this has happened to. Many thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Actually your initial post was clear. If you follow the advice from Nicola_c it should help.