Menu
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Web Mail - No Access

Are the VM email servers having a hissy fit again?  I can't get any of my 3 email accounts to load this morning in Web Mail but my email client Windows Live Mail still can.    

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Web Mail - No Access

Dave_cq wrote:

Are the VM email servers having a hissy fit again?  I can't get any of my 3 email accounts to load this morning in Web Mail but my email client Windows Live Mail still can.    

Yep, currently listed as a known fault in the broadband section of the status page.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Dave_cq wrote:

Yep, currently listed as a known fault in the broadband section of the status page.

Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham ... same old, same old ... I wonder if they'll ever get the email system right in my lifetime?   Smiley Frustrated

EDIT:  My service status says Blueyonder and NTL World accounts are affected.  VM might like to add Virgin.net and Virginmedia.com accounts to that description.    Smiley Mad

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dave_cq wrote:

Thanks Graham ... same old, same old ... I wonder if they'll ever get the email system right in my lifetime?   Smiley Frustrated

EDIT:  My service status says Blueyonder and NTL World accounts are affected.  VM might like to add Virgin.net and Virginmedia.com accounts to that description.    Smiley Mad

When it first went up this morning it wasn't limited to Blueyonder and NTLworld.  I have just tried with one of my Virginmedia.com addresses and access was equally slow so I don't understand why they have changed the status entry.

To be honest I only use webmail access to help out on this forum.  I always use email clients to send and receive my emails.  Much more reliable.

bjrose
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lot of speed problems and now email problems really thinking of changing providers all togeter.

0 Kudos