Menu
AnnieR2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Toolbar isn't available under View

Hello, I have no toolbar or little icons at the top of my email page anymore.   I used to have a little trash can and a drop down menu where i could flag emails in different colours.   Disappeared!   All I have now is 'Compose' and 'Actions' - which doesn't include being able to flag an email.    It's also annoying that I can't just delete an email - I have to click on Actions then click on Delete.  Towards the right hand side of the page there is a 'View' drop down menu but there is no toolbar to click on there.   What's going on with Virgin at the moment.  Download is intermittently really slow too.

0 Kudos
AnnieR2
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Toolbar isn't available under View - partially solved!

Okay - I have just found out how to flag an email (ie. in a colour)   So in case any one else is having this problem:

Go to a specific email - and in the top right hand corner there are 3 red horizontal bars - if you click on them it gives you a list of options (although at the moment, most of them seem to be partially obscured, almost as if they are behind the whole email page!).   Underneath the 3 little bars is a little flag with a black border, click on that and you will get colour options.   Still haven't sorted out getting my little trash can back though! 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Toolbar isn't available under View

AnnieR2 wrote:

Hello, I have no toolbar or little icons at the top of my email page anymore.   I used to have a little trash can and a drop down menu where i could flag emails in different colours.   Disappeared!   All I have now is 'Compose' and 'Actions' - which doesn't include being able to flag an email.    It's also annoying that I can't just delete an email - I have to click on Actions then click on Delete.  Towards the right hand side of the page there is a 'View' drop down menu but there is no toolbar to click on there.   What's going on with Virgin at the moment.  Download is intermittently really slow too.

If using a desktop web browser try restoring the default zoom level by  pressing Ctrl + 0 (zero digit) and then Ctrl + Shift + R to reload the web page bypassing the web browser's cache.

0 Kudos
AnnieR2
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Toolbar isn't available under View

Thanks - but the toolbar just magically appeared again yesterday.   I

0 Kudos