Menu
barrie1376
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Snapfish

Recently I received an E Mail regarding an upgrade offer. The downside was that I would need to go into another 12 month contract but one of the benefits was being able to have 100 Free prints per month with Snapfish.

Today I tried to reclaim my 100 prints. Logged into my account and it transfered me to an existing Snapfish account with no credits. I read the Virgin FAQ and it said that I needed to change my username. I did this and it still auto logged me in. I discovered it was taking my Virgin E Mail address which I never use. I could not change this.

I contacted Snapfish who told me I needed to contract Virgin. The Virgin helpline drives me crazy. The only option I had was a broadband fault which then took me through resetting my router etc etc. Waste of time. After about 10 minutes I did get through to an agent who told me that Virgin no longer has an agreement with Snapfish and this service ended on 30th May. The agent was polite but when I asked why it was still showing on my account and the fact I was told this was valid when I signed up he was not interested and showed no interest, all he said was "well now it has ended"

It would appear that Virgin just do not understand what they are offering. Maybe a fellow customer could give me the correct answer?

Virgin - A good service but very disapointing customer service.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Re: Snapfish

HI barrie1376,

So sorry that we've disappointed you on this, I'll do my best to clear things up for you.

Basically your Snapfish free photo entitlement expires after 12 months. It is a one-time only offer and cannot be regenerated with a change/upgrade of services or contract renewal.

However, if you never used your full entitlement we can get this matter escalated to our I.T department for you. Do you recall when you first activated Snapfish?

Please let me know so that I can get this sorted out for you.

Best wishes Smiley Happy

Jen

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
barrie1376
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

I have never used Snapfish at any point since I have been a customer which I guess is 4-5 years.

It has never worked and I have never followed it up until now.

Barrie

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Hi Barrie

Definitely sounds like an issue our side then. I was going to escalate this for you but can see that this has already been raised to our I.T. department, as a result of your call.  Do let me know how things go with this, I'll be happy to help if required.

Take care Smiley Happy

Jen

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Dalsim
Tuning in
Message 5 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Hello Jen_A

I have this same problem. I have a Virgin media service with 100mb broadband and in my account it says that I have 50 free 6x4 photos but when I click through to Snapfish, it shows only 10. I have never used the Snapfish service but I would like to if I can get 50 free photos. Any chance you can help me?

Please let me know if you need any information from me.

Thank you.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Hey Dalsim

Sorry to hear about this problem, I've been able to raise this to our IT department under reference P006065169.

A member of the team will be in contact as soon as there's an update available, we'll be working to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
barrie1376
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I managed to have my credits added manually and a case I believe was raised via the IT Team so that they would be added each month. I have not heard anything since.

Could I please have an update.

Barrie

0 Kudos
davidjay
Joining in
Message 8 of 49
Flag for a moderator

I have the same issue as Dalsim, my virgin package shows that I should get 25 free snapfish prints per month but when I go to the snapfish site I only have 10 free prints. As this offer appears to be for one year from the original registration with snapfish I could potentially lose a lot of free photos.
I would be grateful for your assistance or advice.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Hi davidjay,

Sorry that you are also getting this issue, I have raised a ticket to our IT team under P006108300.
A member of the team will be in contact as soon as there's an update available, we aim to get this resolved within the next 7 days for you.
Sorry about the disruption in the meantime.

Thanks,

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
barrie1376
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 49
Flag for a moderator

I would not hold your breath Davidjay. I have been waiting for the helpdesk to do something since I started this thread and they still have not got it resolved. One big con comes to mind. Virgin appears to promise the earth until you sign up and then they just do not deliver. Helpdesk, well who are they, all requests to the helpdesk seem to go down a black hole. Look like Virgin are going to con me out of another month!!!!!

0 Kudos