Menu
Riverside54
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Leaving virgin media

I wish to end my contact with virgin media i have 11 days left to go , i telephoned and the guy said i have to put in writing does anyone know the address i have to send this letter to , i would be very grateful .
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving virgin media

It is not the role of the role of the Superusers, who are often the first responders on this Forum, to correct or point out the mistakes that VM CS staff make. So I won't. What I will say is that you have been told the most utter tripe. VM accept cancellations by phone. In fact that is their preferred method of dealing with you - provided you clear identity checks during the call. Get back to them and cancel over the phone. And to help you I am going to refer this to the Forum Mods because I am not happy I have had to write in this tone.

@ModTeam

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Riverside54
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou so much for your help seems like im bashing my head against a brick wall i will be phoning them immediately
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Riverside54

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the cancellation process and thanks for joining the forums too.

I am sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving us and apologies that when you called you were advised to write into us. If the teams were out of hours when you called you should have been advised to call back in when they were available so you could get in touch with them to discuss this.

The retentions team can be reached via 150 or 0345 454 1111 via option 4 then 5. Their opening hours are 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and Sat 8am-6pm.

I can see that you have contacted us and have arranged for a call-back regarding this. Please let us know if this doesn't happen by tomorrow and I will get someone to chase this up for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos