Menu
Smithy82
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I get a log of my complaint

I've been trying to complain to these robbers for coming up to a year and still being ripped off!
Posted letters never arrive and phone calls are "never logged" anyone know an email address for them so I can at least try and get something into writing for them and hopefully finally get helped rather than just mugged before I get the last straw to leave this awful company.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get a log of my complaint

there is no email address. you need to write in by recorded delvery or call in.

this may help http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...
0 Kudos
Smithy82
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you but been there and never get anything back, I think it maybie time to admit defeat and change suppliers as they have no intention of supporting existing clients and only gaining new ones, temporarily.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Smithy82,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's lovely having you here even if the circumstances are less than perfect Smiley Sad 

I am very sorry to hear that your experience has brought you to wanting to make a complaint. There are 4 ways in which you can do this. 

The first, give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. I know sometimes you'd rather not talk to someone and follow a different option however all of our agents are trained to handle complaints and if you aren't happy with the resolution they give it can be referred to a manager right away. It's the quickest way to get whatever is wrong resolved. 

Secondly, you can speak to the team via web chat. If you go to the Contact Us

Select the options > Account and Billing > Manage your account online > chat online. The team here will also be able to take your complaint and help resolve things for you.

Third, you can write in to us on the following address:  

FAO Virgin Media Complaints

P O Box 333

Matrix Court

Swansea

SA7 9BB

This route will very likely leave you frustrated though as it is the longest way to resolve a complaint. 

Finally you can let us know what is wrong and we can try and help resolve whatever it is Smiley Happy 

Come back and let us know which option you take and if there is anything else we can do. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos