cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked can i please get help to delete virgin email account

AndreaWalker
Joining in

I can't access and am worried about them accessing emails with sensitive info bank details ect

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

HI AndreaWalker, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the email and will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further for you. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

AndreaWalker
Joining in

Hiya my email has been hacked pls can you help me 

AndreaWalker
Joining in

I can't find d a contact number to call they are changing passwords in different accou ts and taking over the enail account it's not registered under my original email account know so stressful 

Pls help

AndreaWalker
Joining in

I can't access email and change password they have access to emails and changing passwords on accounts trying to access my bank details how do I delete pls

AndreaWalker
Joining in

Hi pls help my email account has been hacked we've been kicked out and can't get back in pls can you close down they are changing passwords to other accounts using my email address and worry about bank details ect

HI AndreaWalker, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the email and will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further for you. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Thanks Chris 

This is an old virgin.net email but they have changed login and password so can't access I just want it closed down as they are in it reading emails and changing passwords 

So frustrating and there isn't any contact numbers waited 40mins to call centre to be disconnected pls can you help

Regards Andrea

Hiya still waiting confirmation that this account has been closed .

Why is it taking so long ? 

Creating more damage 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Andrea contact your bank in the first instance and let them know about a possible security issue, they will keep you right. Best Wishes.

Hi AndreaWalker, thanks for the PM , hopefully we will have this resolved soon. ^Chris.