Menu
CliveMess
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email not responding

Frequently when I click Reply or on a different mail folder, I get an empty screen with the spinning arrows and it just hangs like that forever (maybe forever). I have to refresh or use the Back arrow repeatedly until it responds.

Clive 

Mikeltee
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email not responding

I agree, I have been having exactly the same problem, either the arrow won't move, or no response, or very delayed response when using the arrow. It has been so annoying that I find it easier to use an alternative site.

0 Kudos
Dexter169
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I also get this problem all the time, I can be trying to forward, reply or even compose a new message and it hangs forever.. It seems to have been an issue since they sent me an upgraded hub for free? the email has not been the same since.  I am always on a wireless laptop and the same laptop for last two years so nothing has changed on that.. every time I try to contact them its always a try later message or when I am at work..

Cannot even get my iPhone to connect wirelessly since the new hub installed - just trying to get answers from them but no joy at the moment.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi CliveMess & Mikeltee,

I am sorry about this. We have had a number of reports of similar or related issues and have posted a sticky on the Email board. We are working to investigate the cause and provide an effective resolution. 

Please keep an eye on the afore-mentioned link for any updates.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos