Menu
Chris-D
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email down again

So the email down again in Edinburgh... no warning, no nothing. No email on a Friday? Thanks VM - not! I see from the outage map ( http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/virgin-media/map/ ) that large areas are experiencing outages. Why are VM not telling us that they are having problems, why do we have to find out from forums when we cannot even access VM webmail pages? What am I paying for??? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email down again

Not so much down as being slow to load correctly, requiring refreshing and/or reloading the pages. I can't check your area without having your post code, and I don't want it either (but you can check yourself by using the service checker link at the top of this page - and you should do so).

I'll ask the Forum Team via the Forum Mods if they can enlighten. @ModTeam

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Not so much down as being slow to load correctly, requiring refreshing and/or reloading the pages. I can't check your area without having your post code, and I don't want it either (but you can check yourself by using the service checker link at the top of this page - and you should do so).

I'll ask the Forum Team via the Forum Mods if they can enlighten. @ModTeam

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Chris-D
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I did check the service status before posting. At that time there were no recorded problems. Just now there are no recorded Broadband problems and a new TV problem. If I try to access the VM Webmail page I get a message "Sorry, we have a problem" page. Thanks for answering though.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Clear your browser cache and cookies. Might help. Worth a try.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
0 Kudos