Menu
penny101
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

ENDLESS 'prove you are not a robot' messgaes

I am sooooooooo fed up with Virgin email. At present my computer is away for repairs and I am on my daughter's computer. Last night I eventually got to check emails after entering password and proving not a robot about 6/7 times. Tonight, after many more tries than that and finding street signs, coffee, shop fronts and interior seating, I have STILL not been able to get into emails. I have had this problem before, especially from abroad. Security is one thing but this is beyond a joke and may be the last straw (because I have often felt Virgin are just not worth sticking with even if I do live in a cabled street) that makes me give up on Virgin altogether. Is there anything I can do to actually get to read my emails???

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ENDLESS 'prove you are not a robot' messgaes

Find an email provider that is independent of any ISP and better suited to your email needs. Should that not be appropriate then try the ReCAPTCHA audio challenge by clicking 2016-02-21-02.png or use an email client instead of webmail.

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ENDLESS 'prove you are not a robot' messgaes

change email provider. plenty out there and if you do leave virgin in the future you will still have access. we have never used virgin email.
0 Kudos