Menu
pew67
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't access emails

Hello everyone,

I haven't been able to access my Virgin emails on my laptop or mobile since this morning. It keeps saying I've entered an incorrect password when I know it's the right one. This is weird as early this morning I could read my emails then it just when weird & I can't find any Virgin emails.

Does anyone else have the same problem & if so what are Virgin saying is wrong please?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access emails

Could be due to a number of different issues. Are you a current VM broadband customer as this a requirement for continued use of the VM free email?

If you are a customer have you tried re setting the password via My Virgin Media?
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access emails

Hi pew67,

Sorry for your email access issues. As per Graham's advice I'd like to know if the password reset option on the Virgin Media site resolves this?

If not I'll take a look at your account to see what's happening - just reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page).

Thanks,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos