Menu
devine
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Over sea's call centre

Message to owner of virgin media' John Malone. Why don't you close down over sea's call centre's and open them exclusively in the UK and Ireland,You would be looked upon in a much better light by our people and bring unemployment down in both countries.....just a taught!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Over sea's call centre

I'm sure hell be along to reply directly..... He spends a lot of quality time in the community natter section of VM Uk's forums.

Smiley Indifferent

fist101
Dialled in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Agree with what you are saying but you also need to look at it from a business point of view, PROFIT!

If we bring all calls back to UK it will increase costs, i.e.wage bills, who will pay this? VM will not except a loss in profit so this would mean putting up the price of service to cover the costs thus making our over priced bill even higher.

Also does not matter where faults centre is based as they work off the same tools and should get the same results, only advantage being is UK call centre has better understanding of the English language.

0 Kudos
devine
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

You are so wrong!!!! Other broadband providers only have call centre's in the British Isles and they don't overcharge for the increase in wage bills,Brexit is happening and companies like Virgin are going to be under the spotlight because they take jobs out of the British Isles while making massive profits in the uk and Ireland

0 Kudos
devine
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Wow! Don't you recognise critical sarcasm when you read IT !!!!!!

0 Kudos
fist101
Dialled in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

and think you will find most charge for repairing your service, how can one person be so wrong!!!!

0 Kudos
devine
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

they have deleted my response to you, other broadband providers have uk and Ireland call centres only and their making profit 

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

sky have an indian call centre. don't know about bt. they did at one point though.
devine
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

There are 2 Broadband companies using BT lines who have call centres only in the UK and EE have call centres only in the UK and Ireland !! 

0 Kudos
fist101
Dialled in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

So your reply proves my point. They have UK call centres and make a profit because they charge about the same for VM except they charge for repairing goods and the goods they suply are not as good as VMs. Don't get me wrong I do understand what your saying but VM do invest in better technology where as other companies don't.

0 Kudos