Menu
spiesofwarsaw
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Open street box

I called in the details of an open box near to us using both 150 and the dedicated 03303330444 number, and after a week nothing has happened. I tried to report it on the 'contact us' page of the VM site, but 'reporting an open or damaged cabinet' is the only subsection not to have a hyperlink. Should I phone it in for a third time before someone decides to cut the cables?

0 Kudos
spiesofwarsaw
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Open street box

Well - phoned it in again. No response. No text to confirm job number. Door still blowing in the wind, especially today thanks to Doris. Disappointing...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi spiesofwarsaw

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the open street cabinet and thanks too for taking the time to join us on the community.

It's great you've joined us and to have you here Smiley Happy

I am sorry that the issue has not yet been resolved for you at the time of your post. If this is still an issue could you get back to me on the PM I'm sending to you that you can find on the forums on the top right Smiley Very Happy

Once I get the specific details form you that we need to flag this to the teams we can then pass this on to them, on your behalf, and escalate this for you.

Thanks again and speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi spiesofwarsaw

Thanks for getting back to us on the PM you sent to me with your details.

That's great!

I've flagged this back to the Cabinet and Maintenance teams to advise them of the specifics with the cabinet and as soon as they get back in touch with me I’ll let you know. I would expect to hear back from them for you at the latest by the middle of next week.

Keep in touch if you need anything else from us Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi spiesofwarsaw

Many thanks for allowing us the time to look into this for you.

The teams have come back to me and confirmed the below to me.

Please be advised that this issue has been raised with ref: 31/18534762 and we have requested that the cabinet be closed as soon as possible.

If you could keep an eye on this for us from your end and if this is still unresolved by next week if you could please let us know and we will re-escalate this for you.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos