Menu
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Online Street Cabinet Reporting Gone?

Unless my tired old brain imagined it I feel sure there was a VM online form facility to report a damaged street cabinet but for the life of me I can't find it now.  

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online Street Cabinet Reporting Gone?

zvonok
Superfast
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Use this tel number:

0330 333 0444
Totally automated. No waiting

...ZVNK ...
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Buffer6 wrote:

Yes @ Dave_cq you mentioned this link a few years ago https://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZON...  @ http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/No-response-after-reporting-a-damage... don't see anything there for reporting  now

Thanks Buffer, so I'm not going mad.  Yet another VM  FAIL!

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

zvonok wrote:
Use this tel number:

0330 333 0444
Totally automated. No waiting

You used to able to call that number and that talk to someone, then it became fully automated. The last few times I used the online report form my reports got completely ignored and the Forum Team had to sort it. Looks like they gave up bothering altogether, not that they were really bothering to acknowledge any online reports anyway.

A clear degrade in terms of support there. What's next, removing that number? The best way may be to them in terms of reducing reports amounts is by removing as many possible ways to report the cases (lame.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I passed on feedback about this bad change.

I'm sure that some of you will have noticed that the only option left 'call us' points to the wrong number to report cabinet issues. Anyone ringing 150 or 0345 454 1111 will not get anywhere with it.

Removing the online form and directing people to call the wrong number is a poor show.

VM should have got more staff behind monitoring responding to the inbox for online cabinet reports.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.