Volt
For all Volt questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Netflix - Bundles and Activation

We are aware of some confusion around the inclusion of Netflix within some of our bundles. The Netflix Standard Plan is now included in the below bundles sold from 21st March 2022 only Biggest TV bundleBiggest TV Volt BundleUltimate Volt Bundle Pleas...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Volt upgrade not applied

I originally had the 200 bundle, but due to having an 02 sim my account shows as being in the M350 package. HOWEVER, my router and network tools show that my maximum line capacity is set as 200/20.There doesn't appear to be anyway to initiate a live ...

wedge69 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't request WiFi pod

Hi. The rear of my house has blackspots with WiFi. I've got volt/WiFi max so thought I could order a pie to extend the WiFi.We've downloaded the connect app but the scan never works - tried on a few devices.Yesterday I spent 30 minutes on the phone s...

allbacks by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt bundle data rollover

Hi, just signed up for a VM volt bundle with 2 SIM cards, I now have 1 virgin media SIM and 1 O2 SIM which is confusing. I read when signing up that I would get 1 month data rollover on the SIM accounts, just gone over my first month and data has res...

icm4477 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being told Volt already on my account when I've only just taken 02 out

Hello I could really do with some help here please.I have been on 500mb broadband with evening and weekends phone for several years and always had Virgin Mobile sim only.I recently took out an 02 line and was told that this included Volt perks and th...

Keiranjf by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Netflix with Volt question

Confused. My virgin app appears to state that standard Netflix is free with Volt package. After speaking to telephone agent. She informs me this is not the case. It would cost me an additional £38 to get Netflix basic ? Can anyone clarify TIA

stevel66 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get Wi-Fi Booster pods?

Hi,I have the top Voltz package & was told that I can get free Wi-Fi booster pods should I have any issues with my broadband, but I cannot find out how I can order them.I keep having the Wi-Fi signal drop in the rooms upstairs, including the room wit...

Dash145H by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi pod

I have two wifi pods which work a treat but i have a loft with two bedrooms which do not get any  wifiHow can I get the third one that my account entitles me toothank you

Netflix Activation

Like many of you, I have been waiting for a Netflix activation code for many weeks after signing up for the Volt package, which is supposed to give me Netflix standard as part of the package. After so many phone calls and promises, I still have no ac...

trisher by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt benefits still not active on the Virgin side

Activated Volt benefits via o2 and they've been active on the o2 side for over a month but the double broadband speed with Virgin still hasn't kicked in. I checked the My Virgin Media website and the button to 'upgrade to volt benefits' or whatever g...

Poor customer service

I’ve messaged and  spent 5 hours on the phone they said they ring me back and nothing happened