cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Bundle - issues with O2

Rivva85
Joining in

Hi,

I signed up for a Volt Bundle last Monday (26th February). I received a contract from Virgin but I haven't received anything from O2 and I am still waiting for my new sim. How long should I wait for the sim to arrive and how can I check that O2 have the right information and are setting up an account?

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rivva85 

Thanks for posting and welcome to not only the community but Virgin Media also 🙂

Have you received the SIM since posting? I can see from the system check you did speak to our team after your post, so hopefully everything is resolved.

If not, contact O2 directly here - https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and they'll look into this for you.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, 

still no sign of the SIM. When I called the Virgin team they said they couldn't do anything. I then called O2 but apparently their system was down so they couldn't check - by the way it took too long for a decent customer service, both times. I am gonna try again with O2. The question is now what would happen if the O2 order was never received. If I am offered a more expensive deal, I am not gonna take it. If so, what would happen to my Virgin contract? I am fine with no fastest speed but I don't wanna pay more - the problem is the communication between Virgin and O2, not mine. And as you can imagine, this is not good for Virgin reputation as a company as well......

Thanks for coming back to us Rivva85, have you been able to speak to O2 to get this looked into since you last posted? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L