cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated

evansearle
Joining in

Hope someone can give me an answer.  Broadband has been off since 10.30 yesterday, tried to check for problems and get told problems in your post code and engineers are working on it.  How long does it take to fix as still have no internet today.  Working from home so used all mobile data and can i speak to a person NO!!!!

Just keep getting the same thing, checking the line etc.  I have only been with virgin since 29th May and not having a very good experience so far.  Wrong Bills and other problems.

How do you speak to a person !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

"can i speak to a person NO!!!!"

It will no help if you do speak, to someone, they will have no more information other that what’s on the phone number below. VM never disclose the nature of faults and their fix time is just a guess in most cases. 

You have a residential connection, there is no SLA. If you depend on it then you should have a business line with an SLA and/or a standby arrangement for internet access. 

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello evansearle

Sorry to hear of the service issues experienced and the problems getting updates on these, we understand the frustration and appreciate you contacting us via the forums. Welcome to the community.

Given the connection and equipment you have, at present, you would need to call the team for support with this. This is due to a ring fenced team currently helping customers with your connection type and equipment.

We don't advise the specific's of the fault but we can advise that the estimated fix times provided via our Service Status page comes directly from the engineers working on the fault, so not exactly a 'guess'