Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pairing a Virgin 360 remote

I have just had a Virgin 360 mini box fitted. Unable to pair the remote with the tv. TV is a EM tronics. I have been into the Virgin setting menu to try and pair. TV is not listed. There is no other option to just add my tv. Be interested in replies....

Roball by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recording errors after update to 360

I have updated my V6 box with 360, it worked fine for 24 hours then all recordings fail, no apps are able to play anything and although I can pause live TV when unpaused it jumps straight to live TV. I have already done the obvious usual stuff like c...

kb1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple TV+

Registered for Apple TV today, trying to watch a program through the App on the 360 box. The picture judders, in that it appears to stop momentarily then jumps to where it should be. This happens in a split second but it's enough to be annoying, espe...

b1lly by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error code CS3300

I'm having to reboot my 360 box on a daily basis - there's a number of error codes. The latest of which was CS3300 which implies a connection issue. It's not always the same code, but the result always requires the box to be rebooted.Is this a genera...

Recordings won't delete

I am fairly certain the only solution is a replacement box, which I have already done once recently after another issue (obviously the 360 box is not a great piece of software) but the twitter VM still suggest I post here so apologies if this is a wa...

charscot by Dialled in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

More apps added to TV360

The following apps have been added to my TV360 box overnight.A-Maze-ing Mac, Dance TV, Hangman, Solitaire Classic, Space Moodies, Tetris and World Poker TourIt reminds me of the old days when VM had other games apps, although offhand I can only remem...

newapollo by Very Insightful Person
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Splitter cable too short for Tv 360

Hi I recently upgraded to 360TV and received the self-install boxset without issue. Unfortunately, the cable supplied is too short to make it to the TV box from the router. There’s no way to move the Tv or router. Got the box connected to Wi-Fi but n...