Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VM360!! Recordings

Why isnt there a way to only show recording on this box? Keeps showing all for 3 boxes. Even when you set up a profile Why isnt there an option to 'watch all' recordings in a group? Can i uninstall the 360 and go back to the old version? 

Cant record some channels

I have a new 360 box and can only record some channels and some programmes on those channels.  On the ones I can't record the message is that I can only watch live TV.  E.g. I can't record anything on BBC and can't record a film on RTE2.  Any advice ...

Resolved! Apple TV

Apple TV has appeared in the apps section it's a subscription channel, if already subscribed you need to to scan QR code and use phone or device to log on enter email and password which sends a code to your apple phone or iPad. Not sure what happens ...

PhilipF by Superfast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture quality

Has anybody experienced a hd picture decline since upgrading software to 360? To my eyes, sky sports hd is not a crisp as it was before switching from v6 to 360.

Jono24 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

All my recordings have disappeared

I have just noticed today that all my current recordings have suddenly disappeared. Storage capacity was never an issue. This has never happened before. We have an Arris DCX960-MPA+, build version 5.05. I have tried to diagnose this by reading simila...

Simonmd by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mini box

I am considering re-joining Virgin Media if I leave Sky TV. When I was with Virgin before the mini box would only pause for about a minute, and this was not what I wanted so at renewal I went to Sky. My contract with Sky is coming up for renewal so I...

TV 360 upgrade woes

Hi, For those intending to upgrade from V6 / TiVo boxes, I wanted to share my experience and feedback.If you’re a fan of the following functionality, reconsider :- Wishlists, the ability to autorecord based on any keyword- Ability to set recording wh...

Xgriff by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV360 remote not working properly

HiSome of my TV360 remote buttons aren't working. They won't change channel, OK does nothing, and it won't pause/rewind/forward. The home button works at the moment, so do the volume buttons. I never asked for TV360, I actually told Virgin I did not ...

lena2 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos