Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BBC 1 HD channel pixelating and Netflix login issues

Hi, I am currently experiencing problems with my 360 Box. The BBC HD channel distorts and pixelates and seems to be the only channel that this happens on. It can be impossible to watch at times. I have also been unable to login to Netflix on my TV as...

Resolved! More sound issues with 360

Upgraded from V6 to 360 and within minutes, the sound stopped working via my LG soundbar. For years, my Sony Bravia smart tv has worked happily via HDMI Arc (but not optical as the TV kept switching the soundbar on when it shouldn't). The soundbar ca...

Workerant by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No TV

Had virgin installed today. Engineer went before checked everything ok. Not all ok cannot get any TV channel on. Ran diagnostics and it states No signal, there is an issue between the cable , connectors or splitters of main TV signal connection and v...

DH46 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio out of sync

Recently I've noticed that when watch programs that the audio is slightly out of sync with the video. It's only about a second but it can be annoying watching someone speak the voice stops but the lips are still moving.I've rebooted the box a couple ...

chrispy1 by Dialled in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Red button

Since the 360 upgrade I cant get rid of the red button prompt. Green would get rid of it previously but now nothing works

Mwells66 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software version 5.5

Is there any insider who can explain what improvements are in the software version 5.5 that arrived on my boxes overnight? I had a quick look at lunchtime but could find nothing obviously new. Perhaps this is a stability update.

thrice by Superfast
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Additional feature charge

I have an additional feature (18) charge on my bill which I certainly haven't added. I have contacted virgin who cannot tell me exactly what was purchased only that it was through my remote. I was the only person in the house so I know for a fact I d...

R-13 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

+++Known Issue+++ Sky Comedy - F010630126

Hi there, Some customers may be experiencing degraded picture and sound quality on Sky Comedy (channel 112) Our support team are aware of the issue and are currently investigating We apologies for any inconvenience this issue may be causing. Best,

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable red button prompt

Hi,is there anyway to disable the red button on bbc channels on 360? During the day the wifi is not required by the household so would ideally like it turned off for money saving, however the bbc channels keep showing a message saying the box isn’t c...

Error code cs2214

So I can’t record or watch recordings it been a few days now and iv just had error code cs2214 flag up. Iv checked in the settings and the power mode is set to active start. checked ip addresses and they say  that the IPv6 address and IPv6 Gateway as...