Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Recording

Hello, I have just switched to Virgin after many years with Sky and I am confused over how Virgin records programmes.  For example there is a programme on at 9pm and I set it up to record so I can start watching it around 9.30pm on delay without havi...

Freeway by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

YouTube app shuffle

I know Virgin don't control the app but can they ask YouTube to add the shuffle feature to their app for playlists or is it hidden somewhere and I have missed it.I know that if I use my tablet for example I can shuffle and cast to the 360, it would j...

roy247 by Community elder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No TV service for a week

Hi, ive had no TV for a week now. I kept checking service status on VM app and they have been changing a date when the issue would be fixed fir a week now.  it says there is a problem in my postcode area.Ive had no tv for a week now, Any advise?Thank...

Malina423 by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto change tv channel

My mother has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and she is struggling to remember how to change channels.The guide is a definite no no.We have put an orange sticker on the microphone button and tell her to press the orange button and say the channel nu...

bd by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

my order hasn’t come it

Hello, I have broaden my contract and paid for the broadband including WiFi and cable. I had the WiFi set up earlier but the TV is new. I got the confirmation email from virgin and the contract on my email the same day. I’ve been waiting almost 10 da...

Resolved! 360 recordings have disappeared.

I have a 360 box. Suddenly today all my recordings have disappeared. The box was 47% full now there are no planned or recorded programmes showing.  I have checked cables and rebooted but nothing has changed.  Also I have lost my logins for my catch u...

Andyoak by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TNT Sports Ultimate - Sound Issue

Hi all,I live in area 18. Have a 360 box, recently replaced due to the dreaded green screen. No issues since. I am trying to watch Arsenal v Brentford but the sound is very glitchy and cuts out roughly every 20 seconds making it unwatchable. Previous...

Re: Noisy fan

Same issue here So pleased it's not just me, I thought I was going mad!! We had TV and fibre installed this week. The fan on the 360TV box appears to be constantly running and at a pitch that means whenever a programme goes quiet on the screen, the ...

TV 360 - The begining

Honest opnion (so far) -Been with VM for a few years now for BB, gone from 200 package to 500 and now 1Gig and can honestly say I can count on 1 hand how many times its gone down or service has been rubbish - can not fault it (compared with other pro...

360 box and Hub5 not connecting by wifi

Let down when TV, Broadband and Landline services with new contract starting 12 October suddenly stopped without my permission on 18 November. The package was Mega TV, Gig1 (with Hub5), 360 Box, Landline & Sky Sports etc. Virgin finally decided to is...

john-mu by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos