Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

360 Upgrade

Like so many others my attempts to upgrade have failed and the screen is locked with the error code TM4/19/10-1-200000. By scanning the QR code I was directed to WhatsApp where I had to type in ‘Hi’. I did that at 11.00am and after numerous security ...

Stop connection message - TV

My virgin router is broken so I need to wait 5 days for my new one to arrive, however the TV box has a "We found a connection problem" error message pop up every 10 secondsIs it possible to stop this? The TV channels are still working, but i can't ac...

hetag by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good then fair then bad connection - help please

My tv connection keeps changing from good to fair to bad to fair to good etc etc. I have done all the checking and tightening of connections. As an aside we have another tv virgin set box for another tv and that connection is constantly good. Can any...

Spjgriw by Just joined
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Universal TV Remote and TV 360

Hi,I have been offered the upgrade to TV 360, which I will initiate when I get back from holiday.  My TV is a Samsung which comes with a universal remote.  This currently works well controlling the TV and the TIVO box.I've read the existing posts in ...

BillBudd by Superfast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please Change the Batteries in your Remote Control

Hi, I've had the "Please Change the Batteries in your Remote Control" message on my screen for a week now, and its doing my head in nowI've changed the batteries twice (not re-chargeable), restarted the virgin box, unpaired and re-paired the remote, ...

dbstoke by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Curb your enthusiasm

Anybody any idea why random episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm are missing from Sky Comedy on demand? We’ve got to season four and suddenly there’s a load missing from about episode 4 until later in the season. I’ve contacted Sky who say they’re all av...

EJ5 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apps continually being logged out

My parents (in their 80's and not tech savvy) are having issues daily with apps such as iPlayer, ITVx, My 5 and All 4 being logged out continually.When trying to access again they are being asked to scan QR codes or go online to log in again. The sys...

Free 360 upgrade

Got a free update for virgin 360 due to having sky sports and because sky sports plus is being released, it is included in my subscription. Got my new 360 control, Click update, this fails. Have to turn of box and then click update again. Do this and...

vsogekr9 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos