Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Living room box offline or not connected

this is a continuing issue whenever I try to watch anything in another room I get this message.. however this living room box is switched on and connected.a reboot does not help, I’ve even split my WiFi signal following some other messages (network b...

Keep having to factory reset 360 box

Hi there .Basically maybe 2 or 3 times a week I lose all the pictures on the home screen and cannot watch netflix or BBC I player etc .the only way around this seems to factory reset the box but getting a bit annoying doing this few times a week . Th...

Gareth41 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to record using TV go

Can usually set recordings using the mobile but it keeps giving the message TV box not connected. The TV works fine and it's possible to set recordings through the TV. Have rebooted the box but still unable to use the mobile to set recordings. Any su...

rustle by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Virgin 360 - A massive step back in usability

I have had the 360 now for over two years. I totally agree that the 360 as an “upgrade” is rubbish compared to the TiVo V6. My particular criticism is also the lack of a “shows” or “recordings” button and the ridiculous alternative of having to press...

Nilot by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

Main box offline or not connected

When trying to watch recordings on my mini box, I intermittently get the message" main box is offline or not connected try turning it on". The main 360 box however is turned on. Both boxes are set to Fast start and 24hrs. The main 360 box is only a c...

Jono24 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS2217

When trying to view recordings the code CS2217 comes up, have factory reset the 360 box, checked cables etc but still having issues, can anyone assist with this issue.

Advice please

Hello, I am not very clued up on the Virgin media stuff, so take it easy on me.I recently renewed my package for a cheaper deal. Part of the deal included a 360 upgrade in the contract I received.  I have been sent the new remotes and a new listing o...

Peejay2 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

EPG error

 360 box says darts for snooker on itv4

1000015435.jpg
vj79 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos