Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

+++Known Issue+++ Sky Comedy - F010630126

Hi there, Some customers may be experiencing degraded picture and sound quality on Sky Comedy (channel 112) Our support team are aware of the issue and are currently investigating We apologies for any inconvenience this issue may be causing. Best,

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

virgin 360 remote not controlling volume

hi,my virgin 360 remote was working fine now suddenly it won’t control volume or hdmi output, so I am guessing it has somehow un-synced from the tv. I have tried to follow advice on here such as checking the audio output settings and resetting the re...

jburge by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recording Shows

When I go to the Channel Guide and select a program to record by pressing the red button I see a box in the top right say.Virgin TV 1 is offline.or not connecting.Turn it on to check if your recording has been scheduled. I'm connected to Virgin si wh...

Brainmac by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

New mini box shows no channels error CS2004

I recently got Virgin TV and a mini box. It worked when we set it up but since then it shows no channels and has the error code CS2004 show. The box is connected via WiFi and signal strength is 96%. Apps work on the TV. I have tried to restart and it...

Emma2211 by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix sound

Recently had tv360 upgrade now when watching Netflix through virgin the picture will go off for a second or two then come back on with no sound I have tried Netflix on other devices all fine just happens through virgin v6 box takes a few attempts tur...

Newmy2 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sync remote

Just had Virgin installed, but we can’t sync the virgin remote to control volume other buttons work, we have an LG / oled tv 

Albig by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote control

Been a sky user for years and came over to Virgin.I find the remote control very poor, clumsy, ie not very intuitive. You could scroll your fingers over a Sky remote and sort of know where you are for channel, volume - red buttons etc from the way it...

TF1909 by Dialled in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 Upgrade

Recently had a V6 hard drive failure, engineer turned up and replaced V6 box and mentioned it already had the 360 software installed.Spoke to customer services about a free upgrade to 360 and they agreed and said a new remote would be sent out to ena...

spudy by Tuning in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Can’t move down on recordings

I've got the exact same problem now. It's absolutely disgusting how this 360 box is such a backwards step from tivo & I thought that was bad. Can't wait to get contract over & leave.

swartz68 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos