Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

360 Freezing and wiping recordings

I upgraded my virgin tv box. to the 360 a few months ago after the message about Sky sports +,  for the second time since upgrading, the box has frozen on a message, couldn't do anything with the remote to get rid of the press any button to remove me...

deehar by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mini box

We need a mini box as the upgrade from theTiVo box has affected our usual remote TV link. Can someone from VM kindly make contact?

peterts by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap Mini For 360 Box

I currently have 2 360s and a mini box. Is it possible to send the mini back and get a 3rd 360? The live pause limitation is rather annoying. 

gbyers72 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Remote Control

Why is the 360 remote control not operating the volume on the box, changes channels etc but not he volume?.             My tv is a Toshiba around 12 months old Model 50UA3D83BD. I have tried some of the examples listed on here and still no luck. Why ...

victorm1 by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV 360 problems after upgrade

Dear VM Team,Having received the new remote, I went ahead with the TV 360 upgrade/install on Friday on my existing V6/TIVO box. So far I have encountered the below issues randomly:1). The remote does not always bring the box out of standby so has to ...

pridding by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am in the same boat this 360 is totally crap..if they can send a message to my tivo box to install it surely they can send another message reversing this action..i am forced to cancel my sub just to get rid of after 10 years of being a loyal custom...

Resolved! BBC1 breaking up

BBC 1 hd keeps breaking up on our virgin 360. I've tried rebooting the WiFi and box on a previous occasion but had a hell of a time getting up and running again last time (TV box wouldn't connect to the TV for over 30 frustrating mins!) so I'm loathe...

Mrs_G1 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New 360 update

Hi   I have done the 360 update but since my tv freezes then goes off saying no source, and restarts itself.It's has happened a few times,Any idea what it may be ?Thanks    

seb27 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

just upgraded to 360....

It's awful.....channels are in no particular order so I have to scroll through hundreds to find. (Tried asking for channel 4 on voice command - didn't recognise it.)How do I go back to the Tivo does anyone know? I've wasted enough off my life trying ...

SiobhanT by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos