Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sky Sports - poor picture quality

I've got the same issue. Terrible quality and can barely read some of the on screen info. The advert breaks are all fine but sports programmes are shocking. Even for SD it awful. Have you found a solution? 

Finally opened the box with my replacement 360 Set top box!

Hi all,Just like the title says and I wouldn't mind a bit of help on this please.I was sent a replacement 360 box due to my box deleting its recordings and having other issues, all good so far, but ,and I know we don't own the equipment BUT the repla...

a.jpg b.jpg
baz___m by On our wavelength
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV 360 Watchlist

I have recently upgraded (?) to TV 360 and am still getting to grips with the differences from the V6 version. Is there anyway of sorting my Watchlist choices alphabetically as they currently display in reverse order from when created which is not ve...

Resolved! Some channel are not working

For some reason a number of channels are just showing a blank screen, I am getting no error message, I have tried running the diagnostic online, but that seems to get stuck and does not seen to show any results. The channels that seem to be afftected...

Mark26 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New 360 user

HiWe have just upgraded our V6 boxes to 360 and we are really struggling with setting up recordings On the old system we could, for example, set a series link for NCIS Los Angeles to record all episodes including old seasons as and when they would be...

rsvmille by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Eurosport 4K - Audio Lag

Hi,watching the tennis at the moment and there is horrendous audio lag, very noticable.  Can this be looked into?

IainC86 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Coax signal is causing bad pixelation

Bad picture pixelation, diagnostics say coax signal is fair and could affect live TV, which it is, engineer came last week and changed all the connectors, worked fine for a day but now back to being bad again?  Any ideas? 

Simon287 by Tuning in
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade time box to 360

I’ve been sent a new remote for the 360 service and I’m slowly losing my mind trying to update the box. Follow the instructions to the letter it will either say reboot required or once it seemed to be updating but failed after 20 minutes. The box has...

Resolved! No play option on some recordings .

Hi all.Went on a fortnights holiday and on return started to catch up with our regular programs on series record, all recorded as normal.We noticed that some of these programs, when selected do not have a play option, and accidentally deleted the fir...