Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mini Box connection.

I've just seen a google article from Virgin Media Ireland advertising a virgin tv 360 mini box that is completely wireless and does everything a main 360 box does. Is this the case. 

Resolved! virgin media mini box

16 months ago I signed a new contract which included a mini box and at the time i asked if i could have the installation for the mini box to be delayed till I was ready to have it installed but never did but when after a number of hours talking to re...

ROBCALLY by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itv news Granada reports

All the news to do with Yorkshire! Instead of greater Manchester and Lancashire.So EPG says Granada but Yorkshire, how do I fix this?

Oxo29 by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paramount + now on 360

The Paramount + app is now showing in  All Apps on my 360   - 7 days free trial and then £6.99 a month.

newapollo by Very Insightful Person
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BT sport ultimate - not uhd?

Hi, got the Man Utd match on (after Chelsea wsl gone 2 up) and the pic isn't 4k.  Also LG TV doesn't show HLG HDR  in top right or HDR picture mode in menu.Anyone else?

Oxo29 by Dialled in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cs2500 errors on v6 box

Upgraded package recently and was told I had to upgrade v6 box to 360 one, didn’t need to change the box , I’ve had problems watching catch up and on demand channels, they work intermittently. Also had a problem with v5 modem Wi-Fi signal keeps dropp...

How can i get internet based TV in my house?

im currently with virgin for tv and broadband, trying to cut costs atm and decided i didnt really need TV as only use it for a few tv shows which i could watch live on the smart TV apps or get on catch up such as ITVX but i find its helpful if im wat...

rege142 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded account

At the end of December 2022 I upgraded my account to move to the 360 service and replace my 4 TiVo boxes with the  Virgin TV 360 service (1 main box and 2 mini boxes)to date I have not received these the last occasion I contacted cust serv to do with...

IMG_9234.png

Resolved! NOW TV app?

I had VM installed yesterday and have signed in to all my streaming apps but can't find the NOW TV app... what gives? 

ACJMY2K by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos