Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

360 difficulties

Two boxes, 1 upstairs, the other downstairs. Separate cables from splitter fitted by VM.If I record a programme, we both get it. If wife records a programme, I sometimes get it!This is a complete and utter shambles compounded by the fact that it's “r...

auldyin by Dialled in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 box not delivered

Morning Virgin Teami recently started a new contract and was expecting a delivery of the 360 box and remote. The remote arrived but not the box. Please advise. Thanks Andrew 

Jacko67 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 Picture Freezing & Blackout

Over the past few weeks, I have had a recurring problem with both my 360 boxes (updated V6s). Between thirty minutes and an hour after switching on the picture will freeze and then black out for maybe ten seconds. The picture then returns and everyth...

thrice by Fibre optic
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 tv wont allow Netflix 4k

 Ever since my ‘upgrade’ to 360 from V6 and moving my Netflix to Virgin account for billing I have been unlabelled to get 4k content.  As you can see my Virgin account confirms my premium package and just today Netflix direct upgraded my package for ...

IMG_1972.png IMG_1973.png
Edp22 by Dialled in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error CS1012

HiI have seen other posts of the Error CS1012. I am a new customer just switched from BT and I think I made a mistake. From what I have read this error has not been solved or cant be fixed? That is weird to me.So can I never use my TV box? I called a...

DaveShep by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue

Got a free 360 box but having issues with only allowing live tv, can’t record etc says I have an issue on my accountany help with it would be much appreciated 

Pluto t

Hi I’m just wondering can you get Pluto tv app on the tv through my box