Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Disappearing series

I have been watching the swarm and this morning when I have turned the box on it has disappeared. No longer in my continue watching and can’t search for it either! Any ideas where it has gone 

Jo1231 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Don't downgrade to a 360 box

How virgin have backed the terrible 'new' 360 box with its dreadful software is beyond everyone, all you see on youtube, forums and people you speak to, is how bad 360 box software is. A messege to anyone researching, ask anyone not funded by virgin ...

Re: Pixelation on many channels

Yes. Started Wednesday or Thursday and router keeps dropping. I am in Hertfordshire but a colleague in Slough has same issue. Had router replaced yesterday but same issue. VM seem to know nothing about it. Someone on here must be able to raise this a...

davef28 by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Netflix no streaming plan error

Hiya Ive got Netflix through Virgin on 360 - works fine - yesterday I had an attempted unauthorised log in so changed my password and now when I log in on my iPhone to Netflix it says no streaming plan - but its fine on the TV app. Can I only use it ...

Hi Alex,I am having this exact same problem, I don't have Disney+ through any tv package, I subscribe separately.  In the last couple of weeks the app on my 360 box won't open, I get an error message along the lines of "there's a technical fault, ple...

Hard Drive info

Having issues with playing back recordings getting CS2214 - appears to be a hard drive problem. I work in IT and wondered if anybody knows what hard drives the 360 1tb box uses? I understand a hard drive has a limited number of read/write cycles and ...

Jslmn by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel engineer

I need to cancel my appointment as I can’t do it nowhere else on the app or website 

Resolved! Ethernet Cable

I have just noticed that my ethernet cable does not appear to be attached to both hubs.  The cable is attached to the new fibre hub but not to the other box.  Hopefully these photos will explain better as I am not very technical when it comes to thes...

ethernet cable 1.jpg ether 2.jpg ether cable 3.jpg

360 default recording settings and programme info

Is there a way to change the default recording setting to New episodes only instead of having to a) delete loads of repeats from different showings in the middle of the night or b) change the recording options every time I add a new series link? If n...

Timbee by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Streaming devices

Not sure if this is right place but I was watching my recordings in my bedroom I have the v6 it was updated to 360 and I have a virginmedia smaller box in bedroom... I only have theses 2 boxs all of a sudden I can't watch any of my recordings in bedr...

pep4uk by Dialled in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos