Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin369

I've just upgraded to 360. On my old system I was able to search channels by time with a pop up screen using my remote but can't find a similar function on the new remote. Does it exist?

GQ74 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate recordings

I am constantly having to delete programs that have already been recorded because they aired them again at a different time. The V6 didn’t re-record duplicates so why can’t the 360 be programmed the same. My system is set up to record only new progra...

stsommers by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting a soundbar?

Hi I have just bought a 9.1 surround system. Currently I have the setup going: Soundbar HDMI out —-> TV HDMI ARCThis works with no issues but I’m told I should have a HDMI from the virgin box to the soundbar also even though it’s working, what benefi...

Resolved! TV - F010763089

Just to point out that the estimated fix for this fault is 26th June and NOT today as posted below..... 

deans6571_0-1687270719828.png deans6571_1-1687270844056.png deans6571_2-1687270965677.png

Switching on TVand 360 box.

It may seem a silly question, but how do I swith my 360 box and TV on in a morning? Last night I switched them off using the "one power" button, THIS MORNING i TRIED TO SWITCH THEM ON USING THE SAME BUTTON BUT GOT A RED LIGHT ON THE 360 BOX AND NO SI...

Sky Sports UHD

Got an email on 05/06 offering me Sky Sports UHD for 18 months at £3 pm. Got an acknowledgement the next day after I took up the offer. After that nothing even though the first email promised me the services within 5 days.

Pixelated recordings

I m finding that my recordings are intermittently pixelating even though if I watch live tv there’s no issues. It’s has been happening for awhile but it’s now getting worse. 

rikimuk by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 box stuck in update screen

In need of some help.I have two V6 box, bedroom box updated to 360 no problems. However living room box is stuck on update process. Stuck on pair your remote screen screen.Despite the remote now being able to turn volume up & down. Plus turn off V6 b...

Kingred by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos