Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hitachi TV

Hi    I Need a TV remote code for an Hitachi TV   Model Number 50HK6100u D Cheers Geoff.

360 Motion Judder

Just switched to virgin media 360 box from sky q and I am getting pretty serious motion judder on my Pioneer Kuro using the main virgin box but it’s perfect on my JVC projector using the extra virgin box.Tried everything on the pretty limited virgin ...

Noisy 360 box

Just upgraded to the 360 box but it's so noisy even when in stand by mode. I have to turn up my TV volume upto try and drown the noise out but I hate doing this as I have really good hearing and don't like loud volumes and i can still hear it over th...

JoanneKe by Tuning in
  • 25 replies
  • 2 kudos

Box stuck in reboot loop

This morning my 360 box said there was an update that needed installing so I selected the option to install. Shortly after that a pop up came up saying it had failed and was trying again.I left the room for a few minutes and came back to find the box...

charscot by Dialled in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 issues

I was encouraged by Virgin to “upgrade” to the 360 box without full explanation of the box’s more irritating features. I now seem to have to log in to each and every app I wish to use, each and every time the tv has been switched off. This does not m...

Virgin 360 pair with RCA tv

Hey. How can I pair my 360 box with my RCA branded TV. There doesn't seem to be an option outside of about 20 brands. Surely there is a way like you can where it tests options?

mesharp by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movie Trailers

I'm a new 360 customer and can't for the life of me see how to view movie/programme trailers. If someone could point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful!

How to get Netflix for 360 Box

Hi all. Maybe just me, but I just can’t find a way of adding the Netflix app to my 360 Box. Can anyone help please?- Opening the app doesn’t give any way of signing up.  - Can’t find a Netflix sign up on My Virgin Media. Thanks. 

fithawk1 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos