Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Box has died

V6 box upgraded to 360 has died. Constant red light and stuck on Please Wait screen. Any help please? Phoned the helpline who said there were outages in my post code but I think that is just a coincidence. Usual things tried like re-booting but no he...

Series Link Issue

Hi,Ever since upgrading to 360 I've had issues with some series links. As an example I've set up a series link to record channel 4's countdown, the episodes show up on the guide as due to be recorded but they never record. I've reset the box and turn...

Fogolet by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Favourite actor feature

I've recently moved across from V6 to 360. I like the new boxes but one feature which appears to be missing is the ability for the box to automatically record films/programmes for particular actors/film series etc.  For example, you could add a searc...

johncolm by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV Guide

Is there an easy way to get back to the top of the channel guide rather than pressing page up repeatedly?

johncolm by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Neighbours soap returns

Hi,My question is, if it will be possible to schedule recordings on my Virgin 360 for Neighbours when it returns on Freevee (on Amazon Prime). I see Prime in the apps and can access it ok (I have Amazon Prime membership) but have not tried to regular...

befrazzled by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

moving from V6 Tivo to 360

I have been using TIVO since it first released into the UK.  Then was on the first rollout of the VM TIVO box and the V6 box.  That’s 24 years and umpteen different versions.  In fact I probably still have that MK1 Tivo in the loft!!! There are many ...

tigga by Up to speed
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apps keep bailing after a minute or so.

My 360 box has been really playing up the last few days. It was getting slow to use (netflix in particular was almost impossible to navigate), channel logos disappeared from the guide and the All Apps page was just blank tiles. And it was giving erro...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to 360 message not appearing on V6

Hello,Recently upgraded V6 to 360 and 1gig broadband. Broadband works perfectly, got the correct remotes but the V6 box doesn’t display the “Upgrade to Virgin TV 360 now” message on the home screen.Can anyone tell me how to force the upgrade?Tried ov...