Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CS6002 Error code & terrible engineer experience

I recently had my router moved to a different location in anticipation of Virgin TV being installed, the engineer was great, went the extra mile to help etc. The engineer who arrived today to install the 360 TV boxes, well what a contrast, he was ter...

Re: Error code CS2300

I have the same scenario as Bertie217 above. I have 2 x V6 boxes and the upgrade (joke) was pushed through, deleting all my recordings and now I get the same error code and cannot stream. Helpdesk not able to help or suggest a fix until I jump throug...

N8than by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 & Soundbar

Hi everyone,I hope you had a great Christmas and enjoyed last nights celebrations but hopefully someone with better knowledge than me can assist.I have a Virgin Media 360 box with the new remote and a Hisense U8G 55U8GQTUK television and everything w...

scott1966 by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ not in 4k

Hi,We have the 360 box, maxit package with volt benefits.Through the 360 box we can not get Disney + to stream in 4k.In the settings the highest is hd/4gb hr.On pc and other apps I can get the 4k, so definitely something to do with the 360 box.App ve...

freaky by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error MA1/15/40 when upgrading V6 box to 360

Spend ages covering everything on this forum to try and troubleshoot this myself.TV now out of use!Spent an hour on the phone to then be told, we can't help, and I have to wait 5 working days for a tech to come back to me. Seriously, 5 working days? ...

Resolved! Last channel button on remote not working

I had two new 360 boxes installed today. They are both functioning as I think they should other than one issue. What I assume to be the  ‘last channel’ or ‘go back’ button on each new remote does not take me back to the last channel that I was watchi...

Gregm1 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 remote shortcuts for +1

after upgrading to the ugly 360 service im finding the clunky remote to be absolutely useless,i'm hoping someone can help or guide me back to the better version.when watching lets say e4 you could press yellow to go straight to the +1 channel, that d...

imodium by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to upgrade to virgin 360

I've been looking into upgrading my v6 box to virgin 360 butbI can't find any way to upgrade, any help is appreciated.

taxo00 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 issues

Having an absolute nightmare with my 360 box.Losing all recorded and planned recorded programmesSaying storage full when there is loads of free spaceNow won't switch on at all, even after reporting. Am I alone?