Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VIRGIN MEDIA NOT WORKING AGAIN

I have NO PHONE,NO TV AND NO BROADBAND   is anyone else having problems with virgin  this is happening to many times its a xxxxxxx joke the money we are paying for this and its always having issues. VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER FROM GLASGOW .

Channels not loading CS2004

I have over 20 channels not loading. Keep getting error code CS2004. However after changing all cables and rebooted still channels missing. However nothing showing on the Virgin Status page.

Andyoak by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recording repeats or watched programmes

Getting real fed up having to constantly delete programmes that have either been repeated or watched. Don't tell me to go to settings and set to “New Only” as this never works. This never happened on the V6 box so why can’t Virginmedia learn from the...

stsommers by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv won’t turn on

My virgin remote will turn on and off the 360 box, but not the tv, so am having to use tv remote. Once it’s on, i can navigate around box & adjust volume on tv.  Help! 

Rona286 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot record Virgin TV1 offline

My older box upstairs (360) is not often used as much as downstairs newer box (mini360 I think) so I often switch it off for periods (electric bills doubled trying to reduce usage etc) but every time I want to record downstairs the box tells me the u...

TV 360 DNS Priority

Have an interesting issue with my TV 360 boxes. I've got my own router and so have the VM Hub in modem mode. DHCP on my router is configured with my PiHole ad blocker as DNS 1, and a regular DNS server as a backup on DNS 2.Every device in the house r...

weggh by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS6002 error

“Can’t find Hard Drive”… have reset box and router both several times to no avail. Can’t be doing with spending hours on hold over the phone. Can I get the problematic box replaced or is there any easy fix pls?

te95 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos