Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Volume doesnt work

Issue happens maybe once a week (maybe 2), no set pattern to it, can be just changing the volume and it won't budge up or down, Ive changed the batteries (tried some Ive had charge) and it still doesnt work, only thing Ive done that helps is turn the...

DCFC79 by Dialled in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Box rebooting

I've only had Virgin since last month and we have had some issues with the TV box. Today it has been saying channel unavailable and then rebooting itself, however it then gets stuck on the please wait screen. It never progresses any further and event...

Hemuset by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Penalties? Extra Time?

With the Women's World Cup now almost at an end, perhaps Virgin's development team can think a bit more about the advanced recording options, specifically the added time at the end of a program. The maximum time you can add is 30 minutes at the end o...

useless 360 box

Do Virgin ever consider the elderly people that utilise their services. This 360 box is not fit for use. We left Virgin a year or so ago (  before they joined up with 02 ) and made a massive mistake by joibing BT, my biggest error  ever. I crawled ba...

Tivo 360 freezing and rebooting

Over the past monthi have experienced the main box freezing and automatic restartingthe main box has experience 6 damged recordings since i installed it from fresh.the old box was thrown in the bin "as a advised by VM staff".  due to pixilation damag...

tecky7 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

While watching a recorded programme the box started to buffer, it then comes up saying it’s turned off, and to turn it on!!how can’t this be when I was actually watching a recorded programme?I now can’t watch any recorded programme!I have changed set...

Lisa74 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No new channels after upgrade

Since my upgrade to 360 box, I haven’t got any sky sports or movie channels on my main box. The extra box in bedroom works fine so this is definitely a Virgin media issue. Have spoken to them and they have reset the box and asked me to do the same, d...

Womble37 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tv360 channel search

I don't use virgin tv much nowadays as there is nothing much of nterest, with the start of the new football season I attempted to select channel 555 from the guide  by simply pressing 555 on the remote but instead of moving to the channel the tv360 j...