Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Calling dropping out

I've had an Oppo find X2 Pro running the latest version of android. Until recently wifi calling was working fine. Over the last couple of weeks, I keep losing my wifi calling, even though I have a perfectly good wifi signal. When I go into the Virgin...

kjg by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No audio when roaming

Please can someone provide a telephone number for a senior manager at Virgin Mobile. My Wife and I have the same issue as many others. We have no audio when receiving calls when we are roaming. We are abroad 3 months of the year. We have spend hours ...

and_wise by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Calling iPhone SE (2022 version)

I have recently received my sim, I have wifi calling turned on but it is not kicking in even when I have 1 or 2 bars. I have rebooted the phone, taken the sim out etc.

acdeag by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Abroad and no access to Voice Mail

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. Does anyone know how to fix this?  Thank you.

Gary26 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos