Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot connect all calls

my sister is on virgin mobile and she has not been able to call anyone all dayshe dials the number there are two beeps and it just cuts out she can receive calls but not make calls  as she is disabled she relies on her phone as a life line \can anyon...

Wi Fi calling keeps dropping

Hi. I have a similar sounding issue WiFi calling was rock solid on Three using my Samsung S10e. I have changed to Virgin and it's very patchy. One minute it's there and the next it's gone (even the Wifi calling option in the shortcuts disappears). If...

rictho by Just joined
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract

Morningi took out a new contract on Saturday and when I did approved all documentation and it said delivery on Monday ….is something wrong as heard nothing via email or textthanks Dean

Resolved! Lost Phone

I am in Palma Majorca I have lost my phone - I have a sim contract with virgin - have reported it to the police. I was unable to contact Virgin by phone Please help me Sue Abbott

Sue671 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

I have an I phone 13 pro max and iv just had the latest update IOS 16.3.1 and a few days after this update the phone kept losing signal and now mobile data is fully disabled. When I go to mobile data in the settings it says a update is required to us...

Nateg27 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin Mobile Credit Agreement Number and Key

I have lost or deleted my email regarding this info. Cannot find any help online with this Could you please help with this, as I would like to pay the balance on my contract. Thanks

ronmacg by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order tracking

Hi,I am expecting my order to be delivered with Royal Mail today but I didn't receive a tracking number and I am travelling at noon (I mentioned it to the agent to placed my order on the phone).Would you be able to find the tracking number please?The...

vaness0 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Sharing

I'm thinking of adding a sim deal for one of my kids, before I commit, I'd like to know can I share my data with my child. I know this is something my sister can do with Vodafone. Thanks