Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM not working after arriving in Spain

Hi there,I can't make calls or use mobile data on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S10) after arriving in Spain. I went through my settings to make sure roaming is on, as well as the ones on the Virgin Mobile website, and restarted the phone a few times, but...

O2 sim in virgin handset

I have a virgin handset that I want to put an o2 SIM card in, will it work? Or do I need to do anything first? 

Fer1999 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving calls from non virgin numbers after port

I ported my number over from EE on 30th Jan. Since then I have not been receiving calls or texts from non virgin numbers. I can call and text fine to any number.i have tried all the usual troubleshooting eg switch on/off, reset network settings, rebo...

CSJZ by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Mobile Number

Ive gone through a load of rubbish trying to get this sorted so thought i might try posting here to see if it can actually be sorted.I took out a contract for my son who moved out so i got the sim back, I have contacted "customer Services" to try and...

Keenzo by Up to speed
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad Mobile Data Speeds

Used to get decent speeds, but last year it dropped off a cliff (see attached images).I used to get through 80GB of data, but I'm struggling to get good enough speeds to:Get good responses from Google assistant.Stream music reliably.Access web pages/...

Screenshot_20230212-180819.png Screenshot_20230212-193209.png

Porting second number to another provider

My daughter and I have our numbers under the same VM account which I pay the bill for. My daughter now wishes to have her own account, but also to keep her number and move to O2 instead. I want to keep my number on VM.I gather that usually she could ...

ashchura by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refreshing Sim Data

I moved to Virgin Mobile a couple of months ago. I live in a good coverage area but have never got more than 1-2 bars indoors with any network - I chose Virgin because they support wifi calling which I had been using previously with o2 as a way to mi...

Virgin Mobile

As a result of this issue we have cancelled our Internet package with Virgin and I will be cancelling our mobile sim contracts and ensuring I don't use virgin media again for anything.   Which is a shame considering we have been with virgin media for...

Dominic4 by On our wavelength
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile plan increase

Hi theredoes anyone know if virgin mobile promotional price plans will increase in may in line with their price increase?thanks

AJB128 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos