Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail - not registered on network

I have apparently received a voicemail. I cannot access it. I keep getting an alert that I have received it. When I try to listen to the message, I see the message Not registered on network.Any assistance would be appreciated. 

WG1316 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin mobile

Hi how can I get my Virgin mobile added to my account so it shows up in my Virgin media app . 

TheLard by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VOICE PIN while abroad

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does a...

malty34 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My sim is locked in my phone after trying to 3 times.

I tried to restart my phone but unfortunately, I wrongly entered my code 3 times. The following message when try again after realising my mistake “Enter your PUK. Your SIM cannot be accessed. Please call your network provider to obtain your PUK code”...

Mobile data

Hi,Would appreciate some help with a mobile coverage issue that I've had pretty much the whole time I've had my mobile (an iPhone 12 Pro), admittedly for 12-18 months now.The issue's pretty simple - I technically have mobile coverage (it says 3G/4G/5...

mrshift by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Appalling mobile signal

It's got  worse over the last six months for myself and my wife seriously thinking of leaving and going to another network its happened all over the country.

jvpa by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

Hi,For some reason I have no service and am unable to use mobile date (no 3g or 4g).I have tried all methods shown online to potentially solve it but they haven’t worked.It stopped working March 9th and hasn’t shown any signs or working since.

Willb99 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP

why cant i get any help where are the days gone when you can have a conversation with the same nationality and human cmon virgin yor quick enough taking are money beyying getting help thats a joke

gaz6 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos