Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls

Hi, calling 01279 358395, is it free from virgin mobile? Thanks 

Mobile number not ported

I've switched from EE to Virgin and requested my number to be ported.Received a text this morning saying my switch was "all done" but it my old number doesn't seem to have been ported. When I look on my account it says my old number has successfully ...

Mobile not texting or phoning

My mobile is unreachable bytext or phone. Ditto outgoing texts/calls. My direct debit is up to date and the phone fully charged. I can't ring to report this. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Ralphie2 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VM number legit?

Hi. I have just received a letter from Virgin Media, Sunderland. Can anyone from VM verify that the [REMOVED] number that they want me to call with my credit card details is legit as the letter itself looks like something I could have printed out at ...

Mike2023 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with 92 priority app

I recently got a new virgin mobile contract to make the most of o2 priority (virgin where cheaper than virgin) i just downloaded the o2 priority app tried logging in with my details through the virgin option and it was saying my email address wasn’t ...

HJP1992 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service

I have the same problem. My wife and I both have brand new handsets (SamsungA13) and can't make or receive calls. Just says "cannot connect" Tried rebooting, works once and then then nothing!

hansi by Fibre optic
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow internet on data mobile.

Hi, in the last 2 mounts I can say your mobile internet speed is on the ground, I believe firm when you merge with O2. All my video calls are  lagging so bad until disconnect. Image is so unclear and sound is coming with delay and fast talk speed ver...

iMessage not activated

Hi, recently joined switched from 02, can’t send iMessage only email works for this. I’ve done all the tips that people have said to do on here and YouTube. Can anyone help??

Leem84 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t get into my voicemail abroad

Hi, I can’t get into my voicemail abroad and need to set up or reset a PIN, can you help please, I tried the phone numbers you suggested but they don’t work.Kind regards, Mike