Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pin

Hi I need to urgently access my voicemail but it’s asking for a pin as I’m abroad currently. I’ve never set a pin as far as I’m aware?? 

Can't receive or make calls

I am unable to make or receive calls. I've restarted my phone and removed the sim a number of times, but it's made no difference. I've also checked settings and there's no call barring etc on my phone. Is this to do with the switch to O2?

jjd678 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to virgin mobile

I have ordered a pay monthly phone on the website however it is saying it is still in parked and a member of the customer service team will contact me but I can not receive any calls or text I can only receive emails 

Calling Uk from Tenerife

I am on holiday in Tenerife and am not able to connect to local network.  I have previously been able to do this by selecting International roaming in Settings under “Sim Applications” but this feature has now disappeared. My data roaming is switched...

Iphone 12 Processor

The copy from a Virgin Email last week shows an iphone 12 having an A15 Chip. All internet search results show iphone 12 having A14 chip and A15 only being introduced with iphone 13.Can anyone confirm if Virgin information is correct?     

Virgin IPHONE 12.jpg
DA65 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change mobile number

Hi I have been receiving a lot of unwanted nuisance calls and wish to change my mobile number how do I do this please?

Cb2500 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling

I have not had wifi calling for 6 months and live in an area with no service. The customer service team have not been helpful. I read some information online that said a purple SIM card enables wifi calling. My son and father both have a purple SIM c...

Mobile data

I have a new phone but can’t use mobile datacan you help

Zoe152 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos