Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is Virgin lower priority than O2?

Are Virgin Mobile customers subject to prioritisation or anything that would result in a worse experience than people on regular O2 plans? (Reportedly this is the case for Giffgaff and other pre-paid operators.)Will this change when Virgin customers ...

mikelward by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to make or recieve calls

Hi!  My partner's phone keeps saying "couldn't connect" whenever he tries to make calls out, and when anyone calls him it says "this person is unavailable" and his phone won't ring. It works sometimes but not others, and this is nothing to do with lo...

Asmith12 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim barred

Was late in making a payment which resulted in my sim being barred, since paid it but havent gotten service back yet, how do i go about getting it back?

Doodie27 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tether ............... End of

My elderly mother has a new handset but it needs a new 5G SIMAfter I have spent an very frustrating hour on her behalf to VM online chat help I despair 路‍Please can you help ?I've gone through the security questions countless times only to be told I ...

Resolved! No tracking

I ordered my new phone on Saturday morning and it says it will be delivered today(Monday) but when I try tracking my parcel it says the tracking ID is invalid, and nothing has been delivered 

Dcooper by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usa

We’re travelling to the USA soon and know that Virgin Mobile do not offer an add off for this but we don’t want to Pay the exorbitant roaming charges.We really only need mobile data for the internet is there any other SIM card pay as you go etc that ...

cookie5 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refreshing Sim data

I have 2 Samsung mobiles and they both keep saying Refreshing Sim data which cuts of the wifi calling. Up until November last year both phones worked perfectly until we went to Australia. On our return we started getting this message. VM sent new sim...

Resolved! Mobile Phone Info etc Not Showing in My Virgin Mobile

I switched to Virgin Mobile recently bringing my existing number over, and everything in that regard seems to have gone ok.However, when I try and view my account etc in "My Virgin Mobile" there is nothing there except for my preferences, no info reg...

Marshally by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

z flip 3 5g screen crack

Hi I bought my wife the Z Flip 3 5G on the 31/10/21.It seemed fine until a crack started to appear along the crease where the phone folds, having read up on it seems that it is common with the flip / fold phones.I have gone into my account and tried ...

Keenzo by Up to speed
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos